Eugenio Agnello is a bright, ambitious, flexible and passionate advanced digital developer with 10 years’ experience in digital technology and in particular, structuring, developing and implementing interactive websites. A quick learner who absorbs new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively. Active blogger that keeps up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: HTML, WORD PRESS, E-COMMERCE, SEO, MANAGING WEBINARS
- Excellent web developer capable of creating different kinds of websites with particular attention to fast download of pages and a harmonic optimization between desktop and mobile devices.
- Efficiently program product pages for sales and e-commerce funnels that bring value to the user experience.
- Professional knowledge about keyword analysis and creating valuable website content to push websites to the top on Google searches.
- Successfully manage professional live video seminars with interactive and social chat for participants, hosting as speakers university professors, Italian and European MPs and Data Journalists (renowned in various European magazines).
CREATIVE SKILLS: PHOTOSHOP, VIDEO MAKER
- Effectively edit photos for websites and focus on creating an effect which will maximize the impact on the visitors to the website.
- Skilled in producing video interviews, streaming live video events and creating professional indoor videos, editing content and creating special intro effects.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: COPY WRITER, EMAIL MARKETING, CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
- Active blogger with more than 200 posts published about hotel marketing and tech news in general. Author of online magazines.
- Talented and powerful user of newsletter platform, managing autoresponder, creating forms for websites and writing newsletter content.
- Manage effective meetings with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress, both in person or via Skype.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP AND TEAM MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Effectively manage projects with partners, suppliers and clients using a number of internet tools (Skype, Google Docs, MindMeister Map) to communicate freely and remotely, reducing delivery time of projects and ensuring delivery of projects on time.
- Lead by example, having the ability to see the problem and find the solution. Provide vision and motivation to my teams so they work together towards the same goal.
- Adminster and coordinate groups, promoting teamwork, delegating tasks, resolving conflict, setting goals and evaluating performance.
Contract Digital Technology Consultant (Self-employed), 09/2006-current:
- Web Developer: Perform website design and development for clients in diverse fields such as Hotels, B&Bs, News Magazines, Professional associations, Town Councils, Schools, Non profit Associations and E-commerce businesses.
- Client highlight: Performance Consultants International, Global pioneer of creating transformational leaders and managers through coaching and leadership development.www.performanceconsultants.com
- Managing Webinars: Promoted and Managed a series of Webinars for a Professional Association delivering thousands of formative credits. 5 webinars, 12 hours, 6.500 views.
- SEO. Keyword Analysis, Content management and link building placing local business clients in first position on Google search.
- Public Trasportation APP: Built a public transportation app for Agrigento City that was worthy of mention in the European Data Portal http://goo.gl/sS9XOn
- Video Interviews: As Media partner of a Italy National Architects Event “Festa dell’Architetto Lampedusa 2014”, created an event website and made 40 video interviews.
- Web Marketing Speaker in conferences for Association of traders (Confcommercio) and for Association of Hotels (Consorzio Turistico Valle dei Templi) in Agrigento.
- Digital Ideas: Arrived second in a contest to promote an Unesco Archaeological Park landmark in Sicily.
Project Manager, Baldo Progetti Srl, Agrigento, Italy, 09/1998 – 08/2006:
- Managed a Team of 5 people of Architects and Surveyors for innovative architectural projects from tender stage through to the construction of the work.
- Met clients to gather requirements, create civil engineer designs and maintained schedules, assuring delivery of content on-time.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION DESCRIPTION:
– Attended online video courses for SEO, Personal Brand and How to run a Business online. 11/2012 to 07/2016
– Running a personal blog about digital marketing since 2011.
– Master Degree in Civil Engineering at University of Palermo – 09/1990 to 07/1997
– College Liceo Scientific Leonardo in Agrigento – 09/1985 – 07/1990
Licences: Driving Licence, Boat Licence.
Language: Italian native, English intermediate.
INTEREST AND HOBBIES:
Reading. Watching documentary and Ted Talks.
Kitesurfing. Skiing. Running.
Sailing, course with final test to attain boat licence, 01/2014 – 04/2014
City group founder of the party 5 Star Movement, 08/2007 – 01/2008 and 11/2013 – 06/2015.
Volunteer work: Global movement of free coding clubs for young people, CoderDojo, and Shelter from the Storm.
References are available on request.